SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3217 IL ROUTE 53 (THE GROVE COUNTRY CLUB), LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER:
Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Association: Herons Landing – Bill Kenyon.
Special Event & Signage Applications:
Buffalo Creek Brewery Grand Opening - July 15.
Village Tavern Irish Fest - Sept. 2 - 4.
Village Tavern Applefest - Sept. 22-24.
Village Tavern Oktoberfest - Oct. 7-8 & 14-15.
Prairie State Half Marathon - Oct. 7.
Turkey Trot: Thanksgiving - Nov. 23.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – July 17, 2017:
A. Signage For “Brightview Landscape Developers” 3490 Long Grove Road; (Formerly Brickman).
B. Replacement Signage For “The Long Grove Executive House”, 4180 Illinois Route 83.
C. Signage For “Agata Brannon Photography”, 247 Robert Parker Coffin Road.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Temporarily Suspending Enforcement Of Village Ordinance 2015-O-19 Re: Requirement For Connection To The Village Water System Except In The Case Of The Substantial Failure Of An Existing Water Source Or For A New Water System. (Res. #2017-R-25)
3. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
A. Appointment Of Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Secretary – Brook Bauer.
B. Report Of The Village Board Strategic Planning Workshop – July 15, 2017.
4. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
5. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Treasurer’s Report For June 30, 2017 As Reported On July 12, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending June 30, 2017.
6. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – June 2017.
7. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
8. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
9. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
10. Village Clerk Gayton.
11. Village Manager Lothspeich.
12. Village Planner Hogue.
13. Village Engineer Perry.
A. N. Krueger Road – Report Of 2nd Public Informational Meeting - July 13, 2017.
B. Robert Parker Coffin Bridge – Update.
14. Village Attorney Filippini.
15. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: June 13, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Probable or Imminent Potential Litigation Matters [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)].
16. Consideration Of Action Regarding Executive Session Discussion.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: June 27, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meetings: July 25, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. & August 8, 2017.