MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY (VILLAGE HALL), LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Country Club Meadows – Stephanie Hannon.
Edgebrook Downs – Lori Lyman.
LeSavanne – Howard Mangurten.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – July 18, 2017:
Ø Zoning Map Amendment From County AG-Agricultural To Village R-3 Residential District (1-Acre, Minimum Lot Size 33,000 Sq. Ft.) And A Special Use Permit/Preliminary Planned Unit Development (PUD) Approval For The Unincorporated Property To Allow A 31 Lot Single Family Detached Residential PUD For The Unincorporated Vacant Property Totaling 38.17 Acres (Located At The NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Roads (Pins #1436100004; 1436100003). The Gross Site Density Is 1.24 Acres Per Lot And The Net Site Density (Excluding 50% Of Wetlands) Is 0.95 Acres Per Lot. The Application Requires The Following Relief: (1) Text Amendment From The Minimum Lot Size. The Proposed Minimum Lot Sizes Of 11,000 To 16,000 Sq. Ft. Requires A Text Amendment From The Minimum 43,560 Sq. Ft. (1-Acre) Lot Size; and (2) Setback Relief. Minimum Front Yard Setback = 50’, Requesting Approval Of 30’. Minimum Side Yard Setback = 30’, Requesting Approval Of 12’. The Development Is To Be Known As Deer Trail Subdivision, Swanson Development, LLC. The Property Located Immediately North Of The Karen’s Corner Subdivision And Is Commonly Known As The Archdiocese And Rodriguez Properties.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Awarding The IL 83 Water System Pump House Improvements Contract To The Apparent Lowest Responsible Bidder Dahme Mechanical Industries In The Amount Not To Exceed $390,000. (Res. #2017-R-24)
3. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
4. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports - 2016 & 2017 (Thru June).
5. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Long Grove Arts & Music Council (LGAMC) - Funding Request.
B. Village Newsletter & Communications.
6. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Village Property Maintenance, Building & Fire Code Enforcement – Annual Business Inspection.
7. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
8. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
9. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
10. Village Clerk Gayton.
11. Village Manager Lothspeich.
12. Village Planner Hogue.
13. Village Engineer Perry.
A. North Krueger Road – Report of the 2nd Informational Meeting - July 13, 2017.
B. Northwest Water Commission Watermain (Aptakisic & Arlington Heights Road) – Update.
14. Village Attorney Filippini.
15. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: July 15, 0217 & July 18, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Probable or Imminent Potential Litigation Matters [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)].
16. Consideration Of Action Regarding Executive Session Discussion.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: July 18, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meetings: August 8, 2017 & August 23, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.