MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations: Orchards Of Long Grove – Joe Gallo; Royal Melbourne – Andy Maggio.
Special Event & Signage Application: Covered Bridge Fundraising Drive
Raffle License Application: Alzheimer’s Association: Waiver Of Fee & Bond.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – August 15, 2017:
Ø Long Grove Comprehensive Plan Updates.
2. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – August 21, 2017:
Ø Signage For Burn Boot Camp, Sunset Grove Development Building A, Suites “A & B” At 4192 IL Route 83.
3. Karen’s Corner 2 (DeMar) & Deer Trail (Swanson) Residential Subdivisions Annexations – Status.
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending Village Code Re: Administrative Adjudication. (Ord.#2017-O-11)
5. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation/
6. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
7. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
Ø Village Newsletter & Communications.
8. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Private Property Stormwater Drainage Responsibilities – Discussion.
9. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
10. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
11. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
12. Village Clerk Gayton.
13. Village Manager Lothspeich.
14. Village Planner Hogue.
15. Village Engineer Perry.
16. Village Attorney Filippini.
17. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: July 25, 2017 & August 8, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Probable or Imminent Potential Litigation Matters [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)] & Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
18. Consideration Of Action Regarding Executive Session Discussion.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: July 25, 2017 & August 8, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: September 12, 2017 & September 26, 2017 at 7:00 p m.