MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Association: Mardan Woods – Debbie Netter.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Request For Direction To Set The Public Hearings For The Proposed Annexation Agreements For The Properties Located At NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Road For The Proposed PUD R-3 Residential Subdivisions Karen's Corner & Deer Trail. Tentatively Set For The Village Board Mtg. On October 10, 2017.
2. Request For Referral To The October 3, 2017 Village Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting Re: Zoning Map Amendment From County AG-Agricultural To Village R-3 Residential District (1-Acre, Minimum Lot Size 33,000 Sq. Ft), And A Special Use Permit/Preliminary Planned Unit Development (PUD) For The Unincorporated Property To Allow For Amendment Of The Previous Preliminary PUD Approval From An 18 Unit R-2 (2-Acre) Single Family Detached Residential PUD To A 34 Unit R-3 Single Family Detached Residential (1-Acre) PUD To Develop As Phases I & II For The Unincorporated Vacant Property Totaling 34.4 Acres (Located At The NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Roads [Pins #1436300039; 1436300038; 1436300003]. The Gross Site Density Is 1.01 Acres Per Lot And The Net Site Density (Excluding 50% Of Wetlands) Is 0.933 Acres Per Lot. The Proposed Lot Sizes Range From 15,000 Sq. Ft. To 33,100 Sq. Ft. The Application Requires The Following Relief: (1) Minimum Lot Size. The Proposed Minimum Lot Sizes Of 15,000 Sq. Ft. Requires Relief From The Minimum 43,560 (1-Acre) Lot Size; (2) Setback Relief. Minimum Side Yard Setback = 30’, Requesting Approval Of 15’ And (3) Up To Maximum Allowable15% Density Bonus. The Development Is To Be Known As Karen’s Corner Subdivision, Fidelity Wes, LLC. The Property Is Commonly Known As The Iverson Property.
3. Request For Referral To The October 3, 2017 Village Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting Re: Zoning Map Amendment From County AG-Agricultural To Village R-3 Residential District (1-Acre, Minimum Lot Size 33,000 Sq. Ft.) And A Special Use Permit/Preliminary Planned Unit Development (PUD) Approval For The Unincorporated Property To Allow A 26 Lot Single Family Detached Residential PUD For The Unincorporated Vacant Property Totaling 38.17 Acres (Located At The NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Roads [Pins #1436100004; 1436100003]. The Gross Site Density Is 1.47 Acres Per Lot And The Net Site Density (Excluding 50% Of Wetlands) Is 1.29 Acres Per Lot. The Application Requires The Following Relief: (1) Text Amendment From The Minimum Lot Size. The Proposed Minimum Lot Sizes Of 16,500 To 34,600 Sq. Ft. Requires A Text Amendment From The Minimum 43,560 Sq. Ft. (1-Acre) Lot Size; And (2) Setback Relief. Minimum Side Yard Setback = 30’, Requesting Approval Of 15’. The Development Is To Be Known As Deer Trail Subdivision, Swanson Development, LLC. The Properties Are Commonly Known As The Archdiocese And Rodriguez Properties.
4. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
5. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports - 2016 & 2017 (Thru July).
6. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Treasurer’s Report For August 31, 2017 As Reported On September 12, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending August 31, 2017.
7. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – August, 2017.
8. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
9. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
Ø Report On Village and Park District Teasel Workshops – August 28 & September 9, 2017.
10. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
11. Village Clerk Gayton.
12. Village Manager Lothspeich.
13. Village Planner Hogue.
14. Village Engineer Perry.
A. Water Rate Analysis Review Of Long Grove Water System User Rates - Discussion.
B. Historic Downtown Capital Improvement Program (CIP) – Discussion.
C. Extension Of Public Water Into The Historic Downtown Discussion – Estimated Project Costs, Usage, Etc.
D. Village Ordinance 2015-O-19 Re: Requirement For Buildings Located Within Four Hundred (400’) To Connect To The Village Water System – Discussion.
15. Village Attorney Filippini.
16. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: August 22, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Probable or Imminent Potential Litigation Matters [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)] & Review Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
17. Consideration Of Action Regarding Executive Session Discussion.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: August 22, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: September 26, 2017 & October 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.