MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Estates Of Oak Hills - Deb Gammon.
Oak Hills Unit #1 – Eric Burgess.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – September 18, 2017:
A. Replacement Signage For 2727 IL Route 53 (Former Geimer Greenhouse Property). Recommended Approval.
B. Signage For Appel Dental Group At 4194 IL Route 83; Building “C”, Sunset Grove PUD. Recommended Approval.
2. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – September 19, 2017:
Ø Long Grove Comprehensive Plan Updates. (Public Meeting, Second Meeting)
3. Report Of The Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee (CSCC) Meeting – September 20, 2017:
Ø CSCC 17-02: Request To Construct A Drainage Swale And A Portion Of A Septic Field Within The 100-Foot Wide Scenic Corridor Along Illinois Route 83 And Restoration Of The Disturbed Area (Grading And Replanting) For Property Commonly Known As 6447 North Ridge Place Submitted By Mr. Oscar Bautista.
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing A Contract With ______________________ In the Amount Of $ ____________________ For Temporary Repairs To Robert Parker Coffin Road Bridge. (Res. #2017-R-29)
5. Consideration of a Resolution Waiving Bids & Approving A Contract With Glenbrook Excavating & Concrete, Inc. For The Extension Of The Old McHenry Road Public Watermain From Historical Lane North On Old McHenry Road To The Northerly Limits Of Downtown Long Grove In An Amount Not To Exceed $375,000.00. (Res. #2017-R-30) Original Contract Amount Not To Exceed $1,103,682.93, First Amendment To Contract Added The Stemple Parking Lot Extension Contract Amount Not To Exceed $160,000.00.
6. Discussion Of The Resolution 2017-R-24 Temporarily Suspending Enforcement Of Village Ordinance 2015-O-19 Re: Requirement For Connection To The Village Water System Except In The Case Of The Substantial Failure Of An Existing Water Source Or For A New Water System.
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Adopting The Lake County All Hazards Mitigation Plan. (Res. #2017-R-31)
8. Approval Of The Village Board Of Trustees Meeting Dates Calendar For Year 2018.
9. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
A. Appointment Of Architectural Commission (AC) Member – Alan Roiter.
B. Establishment Of A Long Grove Economic Development Commission – Discussion.
C. Scheduling Of Village Board Informational Workshops – Discussion.
10. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports - 2016 & 2017 (Thru August).
11. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
Ø Depository II (Security Deposits) Proposed Revised Release Schedule – Discussion.
12. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
13. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
14. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
15. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
16. Village Clerk Gayton.
17. Village Manager Lothspeich.
18. Village Planner Hogue.
19. Village Engineer Perry.
20. Village Attorney Filippini.
21. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: September 12, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes & Probable or Imminent Potential Litigation Matters [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)].
22. Consideration Of Action Regarding Executive Session Discussion, Including Authorization To File A Lawsuit Against The Illinois Tollway Authority For Violation(s) Of The Open Meetings Act.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: September 12, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: October 10, 2017 & October 24, 2017 at 7:00 pm.