MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Limited to maximum 3 minutes per person and maximum 10 minutes total.
Homeowner Associations: Briarcrest – Geoff Wilson. Bridgewater Farm – Sophia Hanson.
Raffle License Application: Kildeer Elementary: Waiver Of $25 Fee & Bonding.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Annexation Agreement For The Proposed PUD R-3 Residential Subdivision Karen's Corner, NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Road. (Res. #2017-R-32)
2. Consideration Of An Ordinance Annexing Territory (Karen's Corner Subdivision). (Ord. 2017-O-13)
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending Section 5-11-18 Of The Long Grove Zoning Code Regarding Authorized Departures From Lot Size And Setback Regulations In Certain Planned Unit Developments. (Ord. 2017-O-14)
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Rezoning Property Into The R-3 District (Karen's Corner). (Ord. 2017-O-15)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing A Contract With Alliance Contractors In the Amount Of $77,794 For Repairs To The Abutment & Drainage For Robert Parker Coffin Road Bridge. (Res. #2017-R-33)
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing A Contract With The Shake Guys In the Amount Of $17,500 For Re-roofing Of Robert Parker Coffin Road Covered Bridge. (Res. #2017-R-34)
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Proposal From Vicarious Productions, Inc. In the Amount Of $7,500 For The Creation Of A New Village Of Long Grove Website & Website Services. (Res. #2017-R-35)
8. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing A Petition To Lake County Stormwater Management Commission (SMC) Re: Community Recertification For The Village Of Long Grove. (Res. #2017-R-36)
9. Presentation, Discussion And Acceptance Of The Village Of Long Grove Financial Statements And Report On Internal Controls For Fiscal Year Beginning May 1, 2016 And Ending April 30, 2017 As Prepared By Baker Tilly Virchow, Krause LLP.
10. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
11. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports - 2016 & 2017 (Thru October).
12. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Treasurer’s Report For October 31, 2017 As Reported On November 14, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending October 31, 2017.
13. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – October 2017.
14. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Draft Intergovernmental Agreement With Lake County Re: Old McHenry Road Downtown Improvements.
B. Draft 2018-19 Road Maintenance/Paving Program – Discussion.
C. Updated Draft Five (5) Year Capital Improvement Program (CIP) - Discussion.
15. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
16. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Upcoming Comprehensive Plan Public Hearing (Meeting #4) – November 21, 2017.
17. Village Clerk Gayton.
18. Village Manager Lothspeich.
19. Village Planner Hogue.
20. Village Engineer Perry.
21. Village Attorney Filippini.
22. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: October 24, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
OTHER BUSINESS: Approval Of Executive Session Meeting Minutes: October 24, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: November 28, 2017 & December 12, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.