MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Deerwood Estates - Bob Morrison;
Promontory Pointe – Morry Glicksman
Woodbine – Craig Smith.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – December 5, 2017:
A. Amendments To The Village Code Zoning Regulations, Including To Chapter 3, Residential Districts, And Chapter 11, Zoning Administration And Enforcement To Allow For The Creation Of A New Zoning District And/Or Special Use And Planned Unit Development Standards And Procedures For Conservation Oriented, Cluster Type Residential Developments (Herons Creek Reserve) And Modification Of Other Regulations As Required To Accommodate Such Developments. Recommended Approval
B. Long Grove Comprehensive Plan Updates. (Public Hearing, Fifth Meeting) Not Discussed
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Annexation Agreement For The Proposed PUD R-3 Residential Deer Trail Subdivision, NW Corner Of Old Hicks & Checker Road. (Res. #2017-R-37)
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Annexing Territory (Deer Trail Subdivision). (Ord. 2017-O-16)
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending Section 5-11-18 Of The Long Grove Zoning Code Regarding Authorized Departures From Lot Size And Setback Regulations In Certain Planned Unit Developments. (Ord. 2017-O-17)
5. Consideration Of An Ordinance Rezoning Property Into The R-3 District (Deer Trail). (Ord. 2017-O-18)
6. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving The Preliminary R-3 PUD Residential Subdivision Deer Trail. (Ord. 2017-O-19)
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Extending The TIF Historic Downtown Business District 50/50 Property & Sales Tax Incentive Program. (2017-R-38)
8. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing A Contract With The Shake Guys In the Amount Of $17,500 For Re-roofing Of Robert Parker Coffin Road Covered Bridge. (Res. #2017-R-39)
9. Consideration Of A Resolution Appointing Trustee Chris Borawski As The Delegate Representative & Alternate Representative For The Solid Waste Agency Of Lake County (SWALCO) (Res. #2017-R-40).
10. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing The Execution Of A Client Authorization To Bind Coverage As Proposed By Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. For Liability Insurance. (Res. #2017-R-41)
11. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving And Authorizing The Continued Selection Of Blue Cross Blue Shield High Deductible Health Insurance Plan & Health Savings Account. (Res. #2017-R-42
12. Consideration Of An Ordinance Adopting A Policy Prohibiting Sexual Harassment For The Village of Long Grove. (Ord. 2017-O-20)
13. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Village Board Goals – Quarterly Status Report.
14. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
A. Lake County Sheriff Contract – Update.
B. Village Web Site - Update.
15. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Treasurer’s Report For November 30, 2017 As Reported On December 12, 2017.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending November 30, 2017.
C. 2018/19 Village Budgets. Call For Budgets. Public Hearing - March 13, 2018 Village Board Meeting.
D. Village Auditor – Discussion.
E. Village Communication Plan – Discussion.
16. Village Trustee Nora - Building, Water & Sewer.
A. Monthly Building Department Report – November 2017.
B. Downtown Water Extension – Update.
17. Village Trustee O’Connor - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
18. Village Trustee O’Reilly - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
19. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
20. Village Clerk Gayton.
21. Village Manager Lothspeich.
22. Village Planner Hogue.
23. Village Engineer Perry.
24. Village Attorney Filippini.
25. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: November 14, 2017 & November 28, 2017.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Litigation & Personnel Matters.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: January 9, 2018 & January 23, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.