MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS' BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Creekside - Bobbie O'Reilly.
Eleanora Estates – Richard Eterno.
Prairie Trails – Uday Mehta.
Lake County Sheriff's & Long Grove Fire District’s Report.
1. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving Property Tax and Sales Tax 50/50 Rebate Agreements For Long Grove Confectionary, LLC Located At 114 Old McHenry Road. (Res.#2017-R-04)
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing The Use Of Supplemental Motor Fuel Tax (MFT) Funds. (Res. #2017-R-05) The proposed resolution would increase the use of MFT funding for the 2017 Village paving program from $200K to $300K.
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Budget FY 2016-17. (Ord. #2017-O-05)
3.5 Consideration Of A Resolution Amending The Intergovernmental Agreement With The County Of Lake For Provision Of Lake Michigan Water To The Village Of Long Grove To Allow For Providing Water Service To Lots 30, 120 & 121 Of The Herons Landing Subdivision. (Res. #2017-R-06)
4. Village President Underwood – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Long Grove Village Board Candidates Forum – Monday, March 13th At Woodlawn Middle School.
5. Village Trustee Borys - Finance.
A. Long Grove Arts & Music Council (LGAMC) - Funding Request.
B. Fiscal Year (FY) 2017/18 Draft Village Budgets – 1st Review. Public Hearing - March 28, 2017 Board Mtg.
6. Village Trustee Jacob - Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Canadian National Railroad Oversight Period & IL Route 60/83 Overpass – Update.
B. Pathways Committee Meeting – February 27, 2017.
7. Village Trustee Lyman - Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
8. Village Trustee Marshall - Building, Water & Sewer.
9. Village Trustee Sarlitto - Planning & Zoning.
Ø Comprehensive Plan Updates – Steering Committee Meeting Report – February 22, 2017.
10. Village Trustee Yaeger - Security, Sustainability & Communications.
11. Village Clerk Gayton.
12. Village Manager Lothspeich.
13. Village Planner Hogue.
14. Village Engineer Shrake.
A. N. Krueger Road – Update.
B. Robert Parker Coffin Covered Bridge: Costs, Schedule & Design – Update.
15. Village Attorney Filippini.
16. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: February 14, 2017.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Meeting: March 14, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.